Donations needed fellow city life lovers Give Love

Sign in to follow this  
ArMaTeC

Converting To Bis Functions To Speed Loading Times

The last 72h i have been converting all the client side addons to use the function system provided this has ment i needed to change all functions names from

CL2MOD_Blabla to CL2MOD_fnc_Blabla

This means alot of addons script may not function after the next reboot and we need your help to fix them by simply reporting anything that did work now dose not. it will be a simple fix for each bug.

The main reason as the topic states is to increase loading times but also its to optimize and get ready for a fast change over to cl3

• Upvote 1

Guest I3lueVein

R&U

changes are all uploaded now but as i said please report any bugs. Edit:Tested local and was able to login and use the atm/bank ill be back online tomorrow please arrange a server reboot tonight when the server dies down on player count and if any big issues just kill the server and post what happen in the bug tracker so i can fix asap