Donations needed fellow city life lovers Give Love

Sign in to follow this  
Whiskey

Factory Queue Safe If You D/c

***********UPDATE 19/11/11***********

A players factory queue should now be saved even on a server reboot/crash, providing the server has completed a save loop while your processing. A quick save loop happens every 15 mins and complete save loop (saves all vehicle info) happens every 60 minutes. You only need it to complete a quick loop while processing for it to have stored your queue up until that save. This means players have more security when processing large amounts, and less is lost should the server go down at any point during your processing

17/10/11 ArMaTeC implemented a feature request for the Factory to store the queue in if you get disconnected. I can confirm this is working as I tested it today.

Example

Items loaded into factory and creating, you then get battleyed, you can log in and what was left in your queue will still be there, there's no need to go and start from scratch.

This at the moment only works for clients disconnecting, should the server restart or crash what was in your factory queue will not be there when the server goes up and will be lost. Edited by ArMaTeC
added date to update
  • Upvote 6

Sweet! Very nice! GJ! This is a HUGE improvement, i think COA is officially going into the monstertruck building business. :mrgreen:If server crashes or restarts could be viewed upon as a occupational hazzard. ;) Greetz:Sjonkovic

• Upvote 1

It could be turned into something that gets saved when the server saves, but hoping this will be enough for the time being. we shall see how it goes :)

That would be awesome, but i foresee a possible problem there. Then people will probably use it as storage and put allot of stuff in there.Afaik that's why we buy houses. ;) Greetz:Sjonkovic

• Upvote 2