Donations needed fellow city life lovers Give Love

Sign in to follow this  
ArMaTeC

The New Saving System

Hello members,

Figured I would post development and fixes done to the new saving system as it caused a lot of frustration and problem for most, if not all of us.

Making a short story time line

• vehicle storage clean up : Cause by a change to the license plate system [fixed]
  • account of long time players no updating : player updates were refused by the database because the playtime value was too big [fixed]
  • new player accounts not we saving to database : armatec explained something that I did not understand [fixed]
  • The extreme lag with the shop and vehicle storage : caused by something else forcing to pull from the back end each time causing stress on the database. [fixed]
  • licenses disappearing : armatec woundered why he had spare parts... [fixed]

The testing of those fixes and the system in general is still in progress.

Thank you all for your patience and help.

The dev team.

• Upvote 19

Next major issue to workout is the major lag, source can range from the number of players to something somewhere...

• Upvote 3

Next major issue to workout is the major lag, source can range from the number of players to something somewhere...

i can tell ya its the out of storage vehicle count im gonna work on something for you tuxor that will piss everyone off lol

• Upvote 2

Here's a new status update, I won't go into all the details, but @ArMaTeC tweaked some validations and this will technically reduce the number of communications required.

• Upvote 7